Monday, March 24, 2014

This just in from 'Uncle Ron'

Ron Chapiesky

9:55 AM (54 minutes ago)
Reply
to me
Hi Ray...
I  lost my password to my yahoo mail...and somehow I am in it right now(by using my phone number????)...I've been in the hospital since Mar. 2...my urethra was clogged and I had to be catherized...(twice) second one was bigger and I screamed bloody murder when they inserted it... I spent over 2 weeks in the hospital and now I'm in a wellness home where they are teaching me to walk and do the ordinary things of life...
I'm tiring as I type so I will cut this short...I may go home in a week or so...My life is upside down...but I'm alive thank God...Margie has been a angel for me...She's a very good woman and I'm lucky to have her...
I'll write more later...I've looked at your blog several times...Keep it going big guy...

Cheers

Uncle Ron

No comments:

Post a Comment