Tuesday, May 20, 2014

Mighty Microsoft and computers...


I like Mighty Microsoft, and I think it's time they began really kicking ass again, and I also hope they don't forget where they came from....


....and I'm referring of course to the desktops segment of the market, which was the only one when Mighty Microsoft was young and horny and desperate.

There are still a lot of things you can do with a desktop that you can't do easily or at all with one of those cute little portables. Here's more about all that for you. 

And here's something else that just hit the fan...... 


I don't blame them for being a little nervous, given that the vast majority of the
Windows operating systems sold in China are pirated versions probably containing viruses and other malware. But this is almost humorous coming from a country where pirating of software is a way of life. And that brings me to today's Question Everything: "Why don't they simply use the freely available Unix-based PC-BSD?"
 

No comments:

Post a Comment