Saturday, May 24, 2014

Windows 9 - Coming Soon ?

My friend Tom sent me something humorous about the coming of Windows 9, and that got me hunting for other news and rumors about it...



 ...and as far as we can tell, all signs are pointing toward early 2015. Now that I've got my Windows 8 all gussied up with gadgets, and transparency and other much-loved features from past incarnations, here we go again, into the wild blue yonder. Am I ready for all that? You bet your sweet bippy I am! I've tweaked and twiddled and improved Windows 8 about as much as I can, and I'm ready for a new challenge, so bring it on!


On this question at the end of the article above, I can offer this hint: the latest release of PC-BSD, its version 10, comes only in 64-bit, and if you want a 32-bit version, you have to settle for a previous version. 

For differences between 32 and 64-bit, here's an article that explains all that.

No comments:

Post a Comment