Tuesday, June 10, 2014

Maybe it's 'Psychology 101'


Take a look at this picture, and then tell me what's wrong with it....

The name is 'RadioShack'. Who's into radio these days, as compared to an iPhone or an iPad or a tablet? So the name is too 'yesterday'. People aren't going to a 'RadioShack' when they can find what they want at a 'Future Shop'.
Or maybe that's just me - is it? I haven't been to RadioShack, known in Canada
as 'The Source' for ages, but I've bought several things recently from Future Shop, like cameras, an iPad for my granddaughter, and a couple of 30-inch flat screen TVs which work very well as a monitor on your PC. And they don't call it 'Future Shop' for nothing.

And look at the phone this guy's using. I've got one that looks like that, but I'm not trying to sell you the latest electronics. And those shirts - this isn't the People's Republic of China! What the hell are they saying to us with all that?
It's time to review 'Psychology 101', Kiddies.  

No comments:

Post a Comment