Saturday, June 28, 2014

NASA's Flying Saucer....


This is NASA's latest experimental landing craft for delivering two or more tons of whatever to beautiful, airless, waterless, all-beach-but-no-ocean Mars.... or so they fervently hope. And it was presumably tested today - I've been so busy re-learning my PC-BSD and remembering its passwords, I haven't checked the latest news to find out if it flew or not today. But we will all know momentarily.

And this image is a bit fuzzy, because I enlarged it a lot from a smaller image, and Gimp in PC-BSD is an image editor with whom I am barely familiar, and its 'sharpen' feature marches to a different drummer than any of the ones I've used in other (Windows) programs. But I'll catch onto it eventually. Familiarity breeds contempt, and all that rot. I'm still learning all this. That's why I got it....
to keep me alert, because the world needs more lerts. Any questions?

No comments:

Post a Comment