Saturday, August 16, 2014

Another browser test... SRWare Iron

First of all, I'll take a screenshot of this, so you can see what it looks like....



The rainbow colors along the top edge are because I'm using an alternate theme on it at the moment, also to try it out. This is based on Google Chrome but they've tweaked it to remove Google's hidden information-collecting stuff,
so that you've got more privacy. It also runs the same Apps as Chrome, such as "Lights Out" for when you're watching a YouTube video and want to have a movie theater effect to darken the screen. It's made in Germany, so you have to pick your language or you may need Google Translate.

How did I like it? I couldn't get that 'Lights Out' App to work, and I didn't have much success changing the default search engine page back to Google, so it is
no longer on here. 


No comments:

Post a Comment