Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Here's where you are:-


As I said in a previous entry here, I hope everyone is enjoying my blog, and if you have any comments, please click on the Comments button below each entry and leave me a message. Don't let your language stop you - I have Google Translate to change it. That is not perfect, I know, but it works quite well. And let me say "Welcome" to you in Ukraine. We hope peace returns to your homeland very soon - and don't take any shit from those neighbors!

And to my readers in China, if you are sending me those spams about study courses or like that, please stop. As you must know by now, I cannot speak or write your language, and I am much too old to begin learning it. I thank you for your interest in my blog, and I hope you continue to enjoy it. Why can we not watch Blue Cat videos here? Can you put those back on the Internet please?


Here's a sample Blue Cat video, for those who have never seen one.....

No comments:

Post a Comment