Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Fun with Figures....


(1.) Gee! I hope my horse doesn't get towed!
(2.) I really wanted to bring my pole! This isn't as good without it...
(3.) JLo, eat your heart out! This is what a leg looks like in its natural habitat.
(4.) I've always looked better with good backlighting!
(5.) Be gentle with your Mommie now, OK?
(6.) Granny will be so proud! Isn't this wonderful?
(7.) Stop looking at my Smart Watch, Dumb Ass! We're on national TV!
(8.) I've always dreamed I was Dancing With The Stars in my Maidenform Bra!
(9.) I told you! Press your pants! Didn't I tell you that? Do you ever listen?
(10.) And I have the nicest dress here, so there! Mmnnnaahh!!
(11.) I think something's coming loose....
(12.) She: Do I look ridiculous? He: Nah! I'm the pretty one here!
(13.) And I want my Mommie! - Goodnight, Folks!

3 comments:

  1. Laugh and gahuff if you want...I like this program and all its antics...So some of them are left footed...and some didn't bring their wheelchairs with them...I'd like to see you or I try it for one week...I'm voting for Tommy (Cheech) He's the oldest one on there...He won't win of course but I still like the show...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure you qualified yourself there Ron, with Tommy's last name....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Relax, Gentlemen!

    The Devil made me do it!

    (And it was fun!)

    The reason being good is so much more difficult is because being bad is so much more fun.

    ReplyDelete