Tuesday, September 9, 2014

President Obama to speak on plans....


I think President Obama has better than average 'smarts' and I fervently hope that he doesn't tip his hand prematurely to those he wishes to vanquish. 

If I were in his shoes, and I thank God I'm not, I'd let the other side know our plans just after we pushed the Big Red Button, and turned the bastards into a smoking radioactive hole about thirty feet deep that would be too "hot" to grow pot or poppies for several decades. Just so they would understand how we feel about them producing videos of our people losing their heads.  But I hasten to add that as I'm describing that little scenario, I'm very well aware that that isn't the appropriate response; it's the emotional response, and we want to outsmart the bastards, not let them provoke us to anger, because as we know too well, when anger takes over, intelligence flies out the window. 

So we must keep our cool, and hit them where it does the longest-lasting damage. That would likely be wherever they are obtaining their weapons, supplies, and recruits, would it not? 

So tomorrow's speech ought not to be missed.....

No comments:

Post a Comment