Tuesday, September 9, 2014

Where You Are: Today's Top Ten

We sometimes laugh at 'Google Translate' but here's proof that it really works!

Ireland = 7 :

If you are members of the Ray clan, Greetings from a Canadian distant relative.
And I am not one of those one-day-a-year ones who march in parades. My Mom
and I have been fighting the English ever since I was in three-cornered pants. Oscar Wilde said, "To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity."  He also said, "If England treats her criminals the way she has treated me, she doesn't deserve to have any." And again, he also said, "America is the only country that went from barbarism to decadence without civilization in between." So, Oscar, wherever you are, here's to you, Baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment