Sunday, October 12, 2014

While I'm updating Operating Systems: PC-BSD


While this system is loading all its bits into the active system, it shows me a couple of lines of DOS telling me that it has been more than 7 days since I have updated the anti-virus, and would I please update it at once, so I do.
And this is the scan results afterward. I like this system. It has features that Windows can only dream about. "Like what?" you ask. Like a completely automatic update of the whole complete Operating System every 3 months.
And all I have to do is give it a Restart after, to make everything happy in here and then everything's ready to use, and right where I left it. That's why I say this has features that Windows can only dream about. You should try it.


And "Yes, Virginia, you can have your own desktop wallpapers!"


No comments:

Post a Comment