Sunday, December 28, 2014

New Desktop...


...Not on the computer, but on the desk itself, so there's more room to work with the Wacom Tablet (just left of the screen's base) and spread out my stuff, so I can doodle in comfort...



On the old desk, there wasn't space enough to rest my arm properly while using the Pen Tablet, so I could never really enjoy working with it, and it really is a very handy accessory - not just for acting silly, like the above, but for serious editing of images....


Like this one that Kylie Minogue caught flak for, because the prudes objected to it on racist grounds. I don't think that was it at all - I think it was because her "desk" was showing a bit too much "enthusiasm", which I've edited some here. But being that close to a scantily-clad Kylie, who could really blame the guy? Anyhooo.... this is what my Wacom Tablet is really meant to do. Seriously.

No comments:

Post a Comment