Sunday, December 7, 2014

Re-installed Windows Technical Preview (again!!!)


This evidently isn't intended for anyone with more than one operating system on his hard-drive. It started making signs like it might replace the Win-10 on my three-system drive, but then it kicked out of it and restarted everything from square one again....


This shows partition setup and their respective operating systems....


And this now replaces my treasured old black-and-white Boot Screen. It's nice, but it just doesn't seem as direct-from-God as the old one did....


And this is how the Desktop is shaping up. I've a lot more programs to replace, but it is once again quite functional, and I'm using it as I write this....and now, I'm going to shut this contraption down for the night, and get the hell away from it for a few hours! Do Svidaniya, Tovarishch! And Goodnight, Mrs. Calabash, Wherever You Are!

No comments:

Post a Comment