Thursday, December 11, 2014

Still Windowing Along...


This is what my Boot Screen looks like, now that I'm done turning this rig almost inside-out over the past few days...



And here's what the Desktop looks like this morning. "So what's so special about that?" you ask. I thought you'd never ask! Look at the CPU Usage gadget, and notice what it says for RAM.... It's not up there between 50% and 80% is it?
And the same folks who brought us Windows 8 Pro presumably brought us that Windows Technical Preview which gobbles up RAM like there's no tomorrow! Still wondering why I dumped it?



And this is why I have a Lifetime Professional Version of this one - it's terrific at finding Adware and other smelly little things inside the box....



And removing it very effectively, so before you snicker at its name, you really ought to try it. And it's not made by funny-sounding natives in the far off land of Bunga Bunga, either - it's from just down the road, in California, so don't go to strangers, buy at home!

2 comments:

  1. I guess you didn't read my previous comment...HE-HE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry, Uncle Ron! I got so carried away, I forgot to check the comments but I've just seen it...

    You wonder why, don't you? Because: I'm too old now to play with girls, so I have to settle for something that doesn't run as fast, or slap me if I touch it in the wrong places.... Any questions?

    Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete