Wednesday, January 21, 2015

And now, today's Question Everything....


What's the big deal with the Windows 10 Presentation and Webcast today, if they haven't got anything ready to try out just now? And what happened to the Windows Technical Preview Build 9879? Did they throw that out, or what? And does anyone know how to play this game? If I'm a Windows Insider, why haven't I got something to test??? Don't baffle me with bullshit - dazzle me with brilliance! And don't wait for Spring - Do it Now!

Update on the above:

On one of the 'expert' sites that I checked, I got some answers. The Windows 10 features shown today are from Build 9924, but they say that the next release to the Windows Insiders will be Build 9926, available next week. I'm still wondering why all the fuss today, if the 'hands-on' isn't happening until next week. Are they still frantically polishing up the goodies, or what?

And while a lot of these fantastic features are really wonderful, how much of it will I really use in the everyday world? I'll have to wait until next week to find out. Meanwhile, I have to decide which of the three Windows versions I have on here now will get turfed to make room for the next Windows 10 beta, if any.

No comments:

Post a Comment