Saturday, January 24, 2015

Rachel has found another Loonie Tunes

The editor of Charlie Hebdo complains that religion has no place in politics, but as far as I know, he hasn't come up with a way to keep them separated.

And here's Rachel to tell us why these ought to be kept apart...

When I look at the kind of politicians we have in Canada here, I feel really smug because most of our two-faced lyin' bastards are positively respectable compared to the kind of lunatic fringe attracted to politics in the good old USA. For example, take 'Dubya' - Please! Or this ding-a-ling Rachel's telling us about today. The fact that guys like that ever get elected to office in the first place surely doesn't say much for your average American voter.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Ray...I went to Rachael's show and watched that ding bat as you call her...I needed a Laugh today...Thank you

    ReplyDelete