Friday, January 23, 2015

Something you should watch...

Here's something we all need to be aware of, in case we are not already.... and here's Rachel to explain it for us - The Koch brothers in living color. 

These guys are the not-so-secret 'parallel universe' of the Republican Party and their money makes a lot of decisions you need to know about and their political  donations are buying them influence that they really should not have.

And not just inside the USA - they are reportedly providing funds to the Fraser Institute, which is a local 'think tank' and professional shit-disturbing organization here in Vancouver, BC, Canada. If the Koch brothers and their billions want to buy the US Government, that's one thing, but screwing around in Canada here is something else entirely. We don't need rich racist rednecks running our decision-making processes. And we need to keep an eye on them. 

3 comments:

  1. Holly crap Ray. That stuff scares the hell out of me!!!

    Thanks for finding it, I think. I'd like to blog it, but don't know a way of doing that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Tom -

    To blog it, just copy the URL in the address box up top, and make a link with it in your text body...

    And I'm sure more Americans need to know about these guys... they scare the hell out of me too.

    When money trumps democracy we're all in deep trouble - which probably explains the present situation fairly accurately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. When I said I can't find a way to blog it, I was referring to the video directly. Not by putting a link to it. That, I know I can do.

    ReplyDelete