Thursday, January 29, 2015

Sometimes, stuff happens...


Sometimes, the system springs a leak. That bottom item was one of those. It was for a new build meant only for the Microsoft staff, not us Windows Insiders in the testing program. Fortunately, no problems because of it.

Today's 'Question Everything' is: "Could I use Windows 10 Technical Preview just like I would if it was my regular operating system?" And the answer is: "I am, and it's performing beautifully!" I have to remind myself to switch into my other Windows systems periodically to keep them updated. If you haven't joined this Windows Insiders testing program yet, you really should. You can try out the next Windows, and offer your suggestions or your impressions in the Feedback system, which has a handy icon in the Taskbar. (That should be 'Standard Equipment' I think... it's a great idea!)

And I'm disobeying Microsoft's cautions about using it as an everyday system because? Because, we can't find out how it works in the 'real world' unless we give it some testing under everyday conditions. It's working just fine, just like I thought it would. 

No comments:

Post a Comment