Friday, February 20, 2015

I get comments...


My thanks to Monsieur Beep for reminding me that I didn't have my icon for Task Manager on this Windows 10 Desktop - so I added it.

This icon was made from a picture of Dana Delany in her role as 'Mistress Lisa' in the film 'Exit To Eden' in which she plays the part of the resident dominatrix at a very special kind of couples resort. And here's the program that does this.

And to Monsieur Beep, I'd like to say that I hope all is well in both Germany and in Gran Canaria, and do keep in touch please.


And yes, Task Manager is more than just a pretty icon...

3 comments:

  1. Nice icon Ray.. :-)
    Might there be some subliminal message in it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. At my age, probably not.... but if I had it to do over....

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you kindly for the thought, Ray.

    ReplyDelete