Friday, February 20, 2015

The Universe: Dark Matter...


Let's suppose the 'Big Bang' really was a Big Bang, as in a thermonuclear blast. That would mean that we're in a cloud of radioactively-decaying material. And just as uranium becomes lead when it is no longer radioactive, perhaps this so-called 'Dark Matter' is the no-longer-radioactively-decaying residue in this process, and we can't 'see' it because it's no longer radioactive, and therefore not producing the required emissions in a visible spectrum.

2 comments:

  1. I found the Andromeda galaxy tonight, the real thing, with my binoculars. It´s great to see it in real. As a kid, I´d roam the whole sky with a map identifying constellations, and trying to view as many objects up there as possible using my binoculars.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah, I think I´m in the lead stadium now, by the way, haha (:-)

    ReplyDelete