Friday, February 20, 2015

Windows 10: Updates = Fixed


I was in the midst of doing a different kind of rant here when the screen went black twice in quick succession, and that update for the AMD graphics that has been giving me a problem for the past two or three days, because its hash code was missing and it couldn't install, has finally managed to install correctly.

So I want to say 'Thank You' to everyone at Windows 10 Feedback for reading my stuff, and doing your thing to fix it. When I first saw the problem, I got the latest driver from the AMD website, and I don't think I really need this one now, but if this keeps you folks at Mighty Microsoft happy, then I'm cool with that.

And while I'm on the subject of Windows 10, you may have noticed that I'm using it just as I would any retail version - I'm adding programs, making new Windows Themes, and generally ignoring the fact that it's a test beta. It has been working very well, and I like it. I think this one's going to be a winner.
I haven't had any real problems, and I really like the Feedback feature in it.
I'd like to see that become a permanent feature in Windows, because we're all in this together, and "two heads are better than one". 

No comments:

Post a Comment