Tuesday, March 24, 2015

A little more "This and That"...

Back in 2006, I quit smoking because it felt like the end was near. But instead of just spending that cigarette money on other things, I put it into the savings account every month. Yesterday, I paid cash for a new 2015 Dodge Journey 4-dr sw., with all the bells and whistles. I'm telling you this because I think I'm entitled to some bragging rights for doing it. If I can do it, so can you...


      

Ask for Tom. Tell him Old Ray sent you...

2 comments:

  1. Congratulation, you ole dog you...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You, Kind Sir....

    I still can't quite believe I did this. It seems a bit surreal, even for me.

    And yesterday, after they finished the undercoating and I went to get it, the salesman, Tom, told me that my old one was already sold. It only has 20,621 Kms on it, so that's probably why someone snapped it up quick. They like my trade-ins there.... and I got a nice allowance for it, too.

    ReplyDelete