Sunday, April 26, 2015

Another "Oops!" from Ford...



My very first new car was a 1957 Ford 2-door V8. It was one of those 'Monday Morning Specials' that began falling apart, literally, at 308 miles on the odometer, and after battling unsuccessfully with Ford for six months trying to get the snag list fixed, I gave up, and bought a 1958 Chevy. I've never owned another Ford product since, and I wouldn't buy another one even if you kissed my ass until I barked like a fox! Ford forgot how to make cars back in 1954.... the '55s were so-so, the '56s had camshaft failures, and that '57 of mine was the worst goddamned lemon I've ever seen or heard of. That's why I discovered Chrysler products, and I've never even considered going back to Ford. I'd walk before I'd buy another Ford. And the place I'd walk to would be the Chrysler dealer. I love my 2015 Dodge Journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment