Thursday, April 2, 2015

Poly-ticks, USA Style....Y'all...


If Rachel worked in a circus (You mean she doesn't?) she would have a whip in one hand, and a wooden kitchen chair in the other, to fend off the critters....and there's only two kinds of people in the U.S. of A..... Lion Tamers, and Lyin' Bastards! And the latter outnumber the former by at least ten to one.

I just hope I live long enough to see the instant replay of The American Revolution. It's coming, I'm quite sure. As one pundit says, "The whole American pyramid is turning upside-down, and when it all balances on that one top brick, I'm going to kick the shit out of it, and watch it all collapse!" He's going to have lots of help, I'm sure. All those folks who have been getting screwed into the ground by the intelligencia are just waiting....and if you're there, and you're part of the glitterati, I'd get the flock out of there before the fallout commences.

No comments:

Post a Comment