Friday, May 8, 2015

eBooks and reading them....


This is a very useful program for both managing and reading ebooks and the price is right.


This book is 'old news' now, but it sold five million copies in its day, and it struck a nerve with me, because (a) I'm an old biker, and (b) I'm a graduate of a couple of 'funny farms' myself, and can relate to his problems.

This book, of course, isn't about Zen, and it's not much about motorcycles either. The motorcycle he's fixing is himself (or maybe us!) and it's how he goes about it, and what he discovers as he does this that reveals the useful insights he wishes to impart to us.

It's been many many years since I read this, but I recommend it to anyone having problems with the world around them and its strange and wonderful ways. And that pretty-much includes all of us, I think. There's an ebook version of this available, I believe. And Calibre is a good program for that. 

No comments:

Post a Comment