Tuesday, June 16, 2015

I LOVE American Politics! It's like a trip to The Zoo....

And Facebook fits right into all that semi-perfectly.....so here's a couple of recent entries on Facebook, to give you a sample.... one's from Senator Bernie Sanders, and the other's my own creation. I hope you enjoy both!


Let's take another look here, may we? The Koch brothers obviously have more money than they will ever live to spend. They are both old men and possibly going senile. Their Libertarianism or whatever it's called seems right out of the 'dark ages' when intelligent life on this planet was in its infancy, and most of the population was walking on its knuckles and grunting a lot. And if they don't like it here, there's always Syria or North Korea or one of those bone-in-the-nose African fiefdoms where they use elephant dung as a cosmetic. And they can certainly afford to move, so what's their problem? I mean really?


About this Facebook entry of mine, my good friend Dr. Pascal Rassi in Lebanon says, " And dare I say ethics as well?" - and Pascal, may I say 'Thank You' for two things: agreeing with me, and demonstrating that it's a very small world - a fact that seems to be totally escaping those babbling idiots whose main form of exercise seems to be butt-smooching the Koch brothers.

And Pascal, in the words of Commander Spock ( not the Dr. Spock who wrote that famous 'Baby Book') - "May you live long, and prosper" - and Marhaba!

No comments:

Post a Comment