Friday, June 5, 2015

Microsoft and I: a love/hate relationship...

Basically, I like Microsoft. I haven't yet got to the point where I can, as Satya wishes us to, say that "I love Windows", but I'm getting there. And below is one of the reasons. They're reasonably "up front" with us, unlike Grabby Google who just want to snoop through all our secret places, looking for obscure ways to sell us everything from wood alcohol to immortal souls. I prefer Microsoft.


And as you've hopefully noticed, Mighty Microsoft has become a lot more receptive to ideas from its unwashed masses of users, like me, since the departure of a couple of its high-profile, super-ego whip-crackers, and I mean Steve Ballmer, and Steven (My way or the highway) Sinofsky. Now that they are gone, it's entirely likely Satya may get his wish, and we will actually love our Windows - certainly more than before! Us unwashed masses may not know code from Shinola, but we do know we don't enjoy having our noses rubbed in our ignorance. And as I've said before here, "We're all in this together, Kiddies, so let's please try to get along with one another!" And let's enjoy our day!

No comments:

Post a Comment