Monday, June 15, 2015

More Win-10 64-bit questions....


Wasn't last evening's sunset a perfect summer evening? Don't you love it?

But here I go, digressing again.... I'm still having problems here in the 64-bit of Win-10, Build 10130. For example, why does it come out of its box from the factory set for a 3-seconds Boot Menu Timer time? Who can pick one of three operating systems from a list in only three seconds? Unless you're already aware that's all the time you have, and have a finger on the right keys the very second that boot screen shows up? Another F_F_F_F_Fix-up!

I fixed that with EasyBCD, but I shouldn't have to. That's not my job. That's a job for those smart young coders 150 miles away as the crow flies, down there at Mighty Microsoft's "Mission Control" in that eastern suburb of Seattle.

Moving on, to F_F_F_F_Fix-up Number Two: Why the (Censored!) can't I get the  nice light blue Graphical Boot Menu Interface to replace that ancient and venerable and out-of-date black-and-white text version of that chicken-pluckin' coke-stackin' guitar-playin' screen? It absolutely refuses to respond with the desired results when I go into Windows Powershell, using Admin privileges, and at the Command Prompt type BCDBoot C:\Windows and hit Enter. It says it has, but it's lying! When I do a Reboot, there's that same old black-and-white text thing again! Color me totally you-know-what! And you know why! So when can I expect a fix for this to be applied? Before it goes Public, or after everybody in this half of the galaxy has howled loudly about it? That's today's Question Everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment