Friday, June 12, 2015

Operating Systems you love to hate...

I put back that trashed Windows 8.1 on the other computer, and then had to suffer through about 150 updates that came in not all at once, but in clumps of 60 or 70 with reboots in between. Takes forever. But I want the free upgrade to Win-10 coming soon, and for that, I need this other. I also have Win-7 on that drive, but I don't want it to get wiped or overwritten, because it's one of the best things Microsoft has ever produced, or may ever produce, and I want to keep it undamaged.

And for my next act on that computer, I'm installing the 64-bit version of Win-10 into a blank partition that's already been formatted for just such a thing.
The .iso came from a non-Microsoft source, so I'll soon see if it is OK.....

No comments:

Post a Comment