Saturday, July 11, 2015

A new Keyboard....

My well-used Azio three-color illuminated keyboard was replaced yesterday by its newest relative, the five-color model. I'd worn the paint off some of the keys on the old one, which just goes to show how much I like it - and it didn't get tossed out. It will make a very good "spare", or for when I want a second one to plug in for using while standing up instead of sitting at the PC. I have a 30-inch flat screen TV as a monitor, so I can stand in front of the desk and see it well. 


This is my freehand shot of it in the dark, to show what that's like, and here are a couple of its maker's illustrations of it..... showing its various colors.



These are made in China, (like everything else these days!) and they are a very nice product, with a three year limited warranty, and they are "plug-and-play" with nothing to install before using it. Plug it into a USB port, and start using it. Here in Canada, it costs $49.95 plus tax, and worth it. For other illuminated keyboards, you can pay over a hundred bucks, and they won't do anything this one can't, and maybe not as much. It also has hot keys for things like your mail and your browser's home page, etc. Here's their website.

No comments:

Post a Comment