Sunday, July 19, 2015

Microsoft's new 'Edge' browser....

I'm heartened by the fact that at least one noted industry critic agrees with my assessment of it being in need of more work.

And as he says, you can bet the folks at Microsoft are "burning the midnight oil" trying to get it together. Personally, I'm really surprised that Microsoft would do so much publicity about it, given its "rough edges" as that expert describes it.


I'm somewhat surprised they'd include it in the Windows 10 package, given that it can't be used to do this blog, because it doesn't display this text editor with its controls well enough to be useful. I'm not using Edge here because I didn't like it, but rather because it wouldn't work, which is a whole other kettle of fish. And Microsoft should have discovered all that before turning it loose on us.

No comments:

Post a Comment