Sunday, July 5, 2015

Panorama = Image Composite Editor


This won't be as enlargeable here as it is in "real life" because it's composed of ten images combined by Microsoft Research's Image Composite Editor into one when automatically cropped measuring 4595 by 3504 pixels.

"So what does that mean?" you ask. Let me put it this way: See that satellite dish on the fence between those back yards? Well, if I enlarge this to just 45% I can read what it says on the face of that dish, "Bell Expressvu" - and I'm a good half-block or more away, in a high-rise across the street from that nearest roof at the bottom of the frame. Here's where you can get Image Composite Editor.

2 comments:

  1. Spying on your neighbors again Ray??
    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I prefer "Casting a jaundiced eye on the passing scene"....
    But yes, you could say that.....

    ReplyDelete