Friday, July 17, 2015

This and that....







Around the grounds here today. I finally got away from the computer for a while to get some fresh air. In that second last one above, I was trying for that little bee flying around (lower left) but it didn't land on the flower.

The girls who run the rental office of the management company which manages my unit just got "traded" to another company which is taking over the job, and this is about the third or fourth time this has happened now, since I first began living here in this complex. They used to have their office right here in one of our other buildings, but got moved downtown about a year ago. I don't think they like it as well. And I miss being able to drop in to show them my latest picture-takings, and catch up on the latest news & gossip. So after I read the mail announcing their latest transition, I called them this morning to ask how they're holding up with all the new brainwashing and moving to another office in the same building. They were glad I called, and asked me when I'm going to send them some more pictures. So these above are part of the ones I'm sending them, just so they can keep an eye on their old home base.

No comments:

Post a Comment