Sunday, July 5, 2015

Windows 10: Desktop Background: Two views....

Here's how it comes now from Microsoft's designers.....


But... If we just do a mirror image of that background, all the other desktop items like the desktop icons, and the desktop gadgets (remember, we've now restored these in Windows 10...) will fit into it much more harmoniously! See?


And at the risk of seeming like a conceited ass, I think my version is much more esthetically appealing. Naturally. Why wouldn't I?

But today's Question Everything is: "How does this change grab you? - Do you like it, or don't you?"....And please don't all yell at once. I frighten easily, and I'm already on two kinds of pills for my bad heart. Which got that way while I was trying to outsmart the "experts". And you know the definition of an "expert" don't you? That's anyone more than ten miles from home.

And this being Sunday, let's recall St. Mark 6:4, in which Jesus said: "There is no prophet who is belittled, except in his own city and among his own brothers and in his own house."

1 comment: