Monday, August 10, 2015

Windows 10: Microsoft Edge Browser

Microsoft has invited us to test Edge once again, following some improvements.


When I first open my blog in it and go onto the page for composing a new entry, everything looks fine.......


Until I start to actually use it, and then everything goes to hell !

And I really don't know why. I began that operation by clearing all history, including cookies and cached data, and I got the "All Clear" confirmation.  So this should have had a different ending. But it's the same old complaint I've had for weeks with Edge. It does other things quite well, but it can't compose or edit a blog, and that's one of my main requirements for a browser. Eye Candy is nice, but getting something actually done is better. So Firefox and Chrome still do things Edge does not. And I'd love to know "Why?"

 

No comments:

Post a Comment