Wednesday, September 16, 2015

One of my favorite wallpapers: Mori Tower, Tokyo


This is the 52nd floor Observation Lounge of the Mori Tower in downtown Tokyo. Sometimes, I really don't want to have to crop a picture like this, but we have to do what we have to do. It's still very nice.

And here's today's Top Ten from around the world......


I'm wondering why this blog is suddenly so popular in Ukraine, and I hasten to add, I'm not complaining. I want everyone to visit this blog, and I hope you enjoy what you find here. As you may have noticed, I am trying these past few days to kick my addiction to Windows, and I've been nicely surprised by what I have found to take its place. And I'm impressed by how nicely these others work.  And by that, I mean they work with fewer aggravations than Mighty Microsoft has been giving me lately in Windows 10. And both of these other operating systems I'm now testing come with a full office program quite comparable to Microsoft's Office, and it even works with Microsoft's file types as well as its own. More people ought to know about this, especially those on a tight budget like me. So pass it on, everyone!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment