Sunday, September 13, 2015

Still having fun with PC-BSD....


Imagine this 27 and 1/2 inches wide by 15 and 1/2 inches high, and a couple of feet in front of you.... You can almost smell the Hawaiian Tropic Sunscreen wafting past on the evening breeze....

And it's been three days now, that I haven't touched a Windows computer, and I'm still alive and well, and so is the old computer. And I'm not even suffering withdrawal.  I've been too busy re-learning what they've changed since version 9.0 of this, a couple of years or so back. I should buy a new computer, with lots of RAM, so this could really fly. And I might just do that, one of these days....

One thing that's keeping me busy today is becoming more familiar with Gimp, the photo and image editing program in here. I've been using a well-worn PhotoStudio 5.5 in Windows, and it dates back to 2003, would you believe, so it's time I got onto a newer program for photo-editing for sure. And Gimp is a lot more sophisticated and complicated than my old PhotoStudio, so it's a learning process.

No comments:

Post a Comment