Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Testing, 1,2,3,4,5.......

This is a test..............this is a test................this is a test..................


I'm too too persistent for my own good. I've been half an hour trying to trick the Edge browser into adding this picture into this blog body. No success.  Not only that, but Google today posted a banner in yellow or mustard or whatever they call their background color in notices, to say "This browser is not compatible with Blogger. Please choose another browser. Please see our list of approved browsers." With a link to click for the list. I'm using Chrome just now, and it had better work. Otherwise, I'll fill a few paragraphs with choice words, unapproved for children, describing how much I'm enjoying this contest between Google and Mighty Microsoft, to discover which can alienate the most users.

No comments:

Post a Comment