Thursday, November 12, 2015

My Birthday Present ...

The color illustrated on these back-lit keys is one specially chosen to be restful to the eyes, and it is only one of five choices available by pressing the little button with the lightbulb icon marked "LED COLOR" in the upper left corner, next to the round "Brightness" control. Turning that rheostat for "Brightness" doesn't make me any smarter, but it dims or brightens the keys. This is very handy if you like using your computer in a room that isn't brightly lit. Usually, with the 30-inch flat screen TV as a monitor, and a keyboard like this, you have all the light you need. If you wear glasses, like me, this solves the problem of glare from overhead lighting.

And this really was my Birthday Present to myself, even though I've had another one just like it for about a year, on my other desktop. These are really nice keyboards, and there's a three-year limited warranty, all for fifty bucks plus tax. You can pay more for other illuminated keyboards, but they won't work any better than this one. And this has all the features, just like they do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment