Monday, December 28, 2015

Another "Must Have" for Windows 10



You can get the location codes ( Vancouver = 9807) from the Weather gadget's page, and you find that by going onto the website shown in the Config files for the Time gadget. Confused yet? Should I try again?

Microsoft doesn't like us using gadgets. They say it's a "security issue". But it could also be because they don't want us noticing, for example, how much "bloatware" is gobbling up our CPU's capacity during routine operations. And I on the other hand am really interested in stuff like this. And my security programs are protecting these gadgets and their contents just like they do all the rest of the system, and if there's anything nasty in one of them, they will find it, I'm quite sure. So I guess I'm saying I don't really accept Microsoft's excuses for not wanting these cute little gadgets. I really like them.

No comments:

Post a Comment