Monday, December 28, 2015

Windows 10 Users: You really should have this one!


This can do just about every tweak known to man on your Windows 10, and like they say, you could find all these yourself by looking in the several places within Windows where these can be found, but why bother when this has them all in one convenient program, ready to use? This is a real winner, I kid you not.

Two examples: Look at those three icons on the left here. No shortcut arrows. Now, look in the lower right over the clock. It displays the Windows version and its Build Number. It does about 150 other things too, but I won't list all those. You really should download this and look through it for yourself. It's well done.

2 comments:

  1. Can it turn off that pesky call home stuff??

    ReplyDelete

  2. To be honest, I haven't really checked, but I know that it does
    have a lot of little check-boxes in front of a lot of stuff you can turn off,
    so give it a look-see. It's one of my favorite "freebies" so the price is right.

    If you don't like it, you can always toss it out again. But I think you may
    decide it's a "keeper"..... I've been using it in its earlier versions for years
    and it has always worked fine. The guy who did it knows what he's doing, and he
    did it well. You shouldn't have any problems with it.

    ReplyDelete