Saturday, January 2, 2016

Today, It's my Christmas Present.....


And if, after clicking/tapping this image to enlarge it, you should happen to decide that it doesn't look quite "up to par" I have a handy excuse: this is my first attempt at adding text to an image in Linux Mint using the Gimp image-editing program. As you have probably already concluded, I've still got a lot to learn, and I do hope to learn it eventually, so your patience is appreciated.

Some time ago, while we were beginning our testing of Windows 10, and Mighty Microsoft told us we could now "write on the screen" I thought "How Nice!". So today, I'm fumbling around trying to see if I can do anything like that here in Linux Mint. So this, dear reader, is a work in progress. And that's my excuse!

No comments:

Post a Comment