Sunday, March 13, 2016

Here's why I like being a Windows Insider


When I have a problem, I can click on the Feedback icon in the taskbar, and write them a little note, so that they can fix it.


And I can also test things, and offer suggestions. I think this is just great.
We are finally able to tell the folks in the back room what we like and don't like about Windows, and how we'd like them to make it better. And it works.

I've suggested that they check out the updates procedure being used by Linux Mint 17.3 because it's quicker than Windows, and I'd like Windows to be just as fast, and there's no reason why it shouldn't be. So I'm waiting impatiently..... And if Satya really meant it when he said he wants us to love our Windows, then let's give that updating procedure another look. I think it can be made quicker.


No comments:

Post a Comment