Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Just a little chatter....

In the previous posting, I mentioned the weather, and then later on in the afternoon, it got quite hot. "How hot?" you ask. About this hot....


This was in the shade, before the sun got around to my deck...



 And this is after the sun found the thermometer, later in the afternoon.

Dawn, "creeping over the hill on little cat's feet..." at 05:20 a.m. Pacific....


Last, but not least, this unit's old Moffat stove, after a good cleaning, in case my owner drops by, about 1:30 p.m. to look the place over....



If it wasn't for the style of it, and the clock-timer that died years ago, you might have trouble believing this is about 43 years old, give or take a year or so.



I think my cleaning job turned out rather well, don't you? And except for that clock-timer, everything still works. Sort of like me... Enjoy your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment