Sunday, June 9, 2013

PC-BSD in action.....


This is a snapshot (screenshot) grabbed by 'ksnapshot' of a screen in the video below in a previous blog, titled 'Can Ubuntu 12.10 replace Windows 7?' and this
video was playing with 'kmplayer' at the time. This young lad is in Australia and is explaining what he is doing with the Ubuntu while testing it, and while making this video. He's a very smart young lad, and this makes interesting viewing.
I've grabbed this shot of it just to show what PC-BSD can do while I'm watching him do his thing in Australia. And just as he's impressed with how that is performing, so I'm impressed with how this one's performing. These are nice systems, and both have good video and good audio. I like it! And I have to say this kid is teaching me things.... and good on him.

This is the fun part of computers - we're all in this together!

No comments:

Post a Comment