Thursday, December 19, 2013

Did I get up on the wrong side of the bed?

Perhaps  my previous post might make it seem that way, but not really. But lately, a couple of things have bugged me. First of all, that thing I mentioned in the previous blog about the unfixable pop-up I see here while trying to get started, and secondly, my usual pinging on Pingomatic isn't working lately. Instead of sending out pings as usual, I get a blank page with only the words "No blog url?" when in fact there is the URL shown in its usual place on the form. I don't know what's going on there, but something is. Fortunately, there are other pinging services to alert folks to my updated content. Services like Pingoat or Pingler. The latter being limited for freebies, and graduated for the paying customers on monthly subscriptions.

At my age, I tend to shy away from monthly subscriptions, because those might last longer than I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment