Saturday, December 21, 2013

Google still has a problem...


This keeps popping up in my blog, as I'm trying valiantly to get signed in and onto the page for composing new content. It's very annoying, and as we can see, it isn't any webpage of mine that is originating this - It's a Google page.

I've searched this computer's registry, and it has nothing named "gwt" or "gwt.xml module", and neither does my Windows\System 32, both of which were recently re-installed, and confirmed as verified correct by Microsoft's scans. So this isn't my problem. And Google has had users complaining about this for literally years, and they haven't done anything about it. Why not? Are they trying to drive away users and annoy people who are generating traffic for them? It certainly looks that way.

1 comment: