Friday, December 13, 2013

Making my own icons....


This is my icon-making program, called IcoFX, and if you look at my icons on the left of the desktop, you'll see its own little icon there. I've used it to make most of my own icons. It can use almost any image or one you draw yourself to make icons for Windows or Macs, and it works like a charm. I got this when it was still a freebie, before it went commercial, so my version dates back to the 18th of November, 2008, and I'm still using it in Windows 8 Pro, and it still works just like it always has. If you want one now, it's about $30 for the home
version, and about $50 for the business version. I think it's worth it, because as I said, it really works, unlike some of the others. Here's more about it.....



No comments:

Post a Comment