Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Windows 10: "What do we think of it?"

These guys, techradar.com, are saying things like:-


This prompts me to show you this:-



And Tovarishch, as you can see from the chart, 60.75% of us think there is nothing wrong with our Windows 7. I have it on both my PCs , along with the test versions of Windows 10, and I think Windows 7 is still more user friendly than anything that has come down the road since. I love it, and so do millions of others, obviously. So why is Microsoft "re-inventing the wheel"? They hit the jackpot seven years ago with Windows 7. That's when they should have decided to switch to this "Windows as a service" idea, not after six more years of other fickle finger of fate fuck-ups!

Speaking of which, if you or I were re-inventing the Internet Explorer browser, and expecting the world to love it, wouldn't we bust our asses to make sure it worked perfectly before turning it loose on the unsuspecting public? That's where you and I differ from Microsoft. I can't edit nor compose this blog using their new "Edge" browser, because it can't read the complete page information from Google's Blogger program. Other features of Windows 10 work quite well, but that new "Edge" browser is definitely not yet ready for "prime time" and its hoped-for adoring public.

No comments:

Post a Comment