Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Here's what a new graphics card can do.....


Windows 7 was working a lot better than my 9-month-old computer was, as I found out when I got this new ATI Radeon HD-4350 graphics card put into it yesterday. I'm sure a lot of the guys in those forums complaining about problems with Windows 7 don't even realize that it's their own cheap and nasty hardware that's causing the problem.

Windows 7 is a cutting-edge operating system, and it was never meant to ride on a donkey!

So make sure you've got a graphics card with its own memory built in - about 512 Mb of it, if you really want to see this software take your breath away. And it will, if you're like me. Some of these new pictures for the backgrounds that come with it are so realistic, you'd almost think you were right there, looking out a window at it. And that's why it's called Windows, I betcha. - Enjoy your day, Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment